Sunday, 13 October 2024

Off Line

I've decided to make this blog inaccessible to search engines and accessible only to myself. It's a sad day indeed but it's no longer safe to make reasonable and rational posts about issues that go against the official narrative. I may not even make any more posts to this blog. I'm still undecided. 

I've got a pretty good idea of what's really going on and perhaps it's time to let focus more on the physical and the spiritual. The former to prolong my time on the planet and the latter to make preparation for transitioning to the other side. Given that nobody is going to viewing this then it would make more sense to simply start a journal of some thought on my computer but the blog does provide a convenient way of organising one's thoughts and accessing them easily for later reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment