Given how infrequently I post to this blog, it occurred to me that I should perhaps just post an image that appeals to me and make some commentary on it. It's not that I lack content to post, it's just (as I've said before) too depressing to post stuff that accurately depicts what's really going on. Let's start with this one:
I like it because it has an historical resonance (the pointing finger) from the Great War propaganda poster:
The Khazarian Mafia's obsession with reducing humanity's carbon footprint cleverly reminds us that the ultimage goal is depopulation. The openly stated, previous goal of a human population under one billion and preferably around 500,000 may well need to be revised in the light of developments in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Just as the rank and file were expendable in World War 1, so too are they now expendable in the pursuit of net zero emissions. Once we accept that depopulation is the agenda, then we are forced to be deeply suspicious of everything told to us by the mainstream media, the medical mafia, politicians and so-called "experts". So when we told that sea levels are rising, we should reflect on the clever absurdity of the following graphic.
Just as more fat people bathing in the ocean will not raise sea levels, so too will more humans and more human activity not have any effect.



No comments:
Post a Comment