Monday 5 September 2016

Steemit

An interesting alternative to mainstream social media that makes use of blockchain technology is steemit and I've linked a James Corbett YouTube video that explains a little about it. I've signed up but have yet to submit a story or even vote on a story that someone else has submitted.



I've also added the logo that the site uses. It will be interesting to follow how this site fares because alternative viewpoints are being increasingly suppressed on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc. I can help a little by posting some content of my own and voting on content that is uploaded. In fact, I've just done this so I'm up and running. I've upvoted a post by a mathematics teacher and added a comment of my own. My username on Steemit is voodooguru.

No comments:

Post a Comment